Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Watched Live Earth all day yesterday - well, had it on in the background while I did other things, but it was great and I hope you signed the pledge to help change things. I actually got a couple hours sleep last night. The Frog Wrangler was up about 3:30 this morning whining. Sometimes I can just tell her to lay back down and she'll be fine, but not last night. So now I'm into my all my daily chores and guess who finally conked out! I think a nap sounds like a really good idea......

This frog item is a frog ornament. It is in two pieces - the legs dangle. He's holding a candy cane and is wearing his Santa hat. This item came gift wrapped in a Hallmark gift box, but I can find no markings on the item itself as to the manufacturer. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004