Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Wind Chimes
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm so tired today - two nights with no sleep is really taking its toll. No particular reason for not sleeping - just tossing and turning a lot. Which annoys the Frog Wrangler to no end. I'm watching the Live Earth concert this morning. It's really is great. I haven't harped on being green lately and it makes me think I've been remiss! So here are some of the tips they've given out today - some I've already discussed to no end. Carpool if possible, change your light bulbs to the compact florescent (remember to recycle them when they do burn out - they have a small amount of mercury in them and it's important to recycle rather tossing them in the trash), use cloth bags when grocery shopping (the U.S. uses 2.2 billion barrels of oil a year producing those plastic bags and they do not break down in the landfills, and lastly, use earth-friendly biodegradable cleaning products. There are lots of sites out there with lots of little tips that we can do every day and that's the way we'll beat global warming.

This frog item is a wind chime. It is one of the nicest wind chimes I've received - it is very heavy and produces a wonderful rich sound. There are no manufacturer marks on it so I'm afraid I don't have any further information on this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004