Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Pin
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Hope everyone had a good 4th of July. Here at Tidy Town there were plans for big fireworks - but mother nature had other ideas. Thunder and lightning started early, around 4 and the rain started about 8. So I watched the fireworks on television. I was a bit disappointed about the Boston Pops display - the orchestra stopped playing once the fireworks began. The Washington display was pretty good - especially the 1812 Overture with the cannons blasting. I'm running a bit late this morning because the Frog Wrangler wanted a bit of attention. She's been feeling a bit off since last night. Crawling into my lap for a bit always seems to make her feel a bit better.

This frog item is a frog pin with two gem stones for the eyes. I do not have any further information about this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004