Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Ring
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Was sad to hear that Beverly Sills died last night - the queen of opera. And how ironic she died of lung cancer. I made some chocolate pudding last night. I haven't had any in quite a while and it was a nice cool treat for this hot weather. Today on CNN they profiled a young man who is building wells in Africa. To date he has brought fresh water to nearly a half million people - not bad for 16, huh? If you would like to help his foundation, check out www.ryanswell.ca.

This frog item is a ring. He has red gem stone eyes. I do not any further information on this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004