Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Frog of the Day


Avon - Frog Pin
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday was a bit cooler here at Frog Central, just making it into the 80's. It was great to give the air conditioner a rest for a bit. The Frog Wrangler spent quite a bit of time outside enjoying the break in the heat. Unfortunately it's supposed to go right back up into the 90's today. I made a meatloaf yesterday and so I shouldn't have to cook for the next couple of days - living in a small space turning the stove on heats the place quickly. Wednesday is the 4th and I'm looking forward to going to the fireworks display here in town. That and a funnel cake....

This frog collectible is from Avon and is a pin. It has green gem stones on the back and two white ones for the eyes. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004