Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Show Snow Globe
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Sunday morning and it was nice to sleep in for a bit. The Frog Wrangler was even content to sleep late. Today is supposed to be cooler again so I thought I would do some cooking for the week because it's going back into the 90's tomorrow. I can't believe it's the first of the month already - but the stack of bills that came in yesterday were a reminder. It's time for a little Christmas in July.......

This frog item is a snow globe. It has a sticker on the bottom saying that it is called Frog Show. A second sticker says Made in China. The little frogs are sitting on the leaves all the way around, dressed in their Santa hats. I do not have any further information about this item, nor do I have a date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004