Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has had a pretty good week. She went through a period of seeing how much she could eat in a day - this lasted for a couple of days. Considering she normally eats 1 bowl of food every couple of days I was amazed when she ate 2 bowls and wanted a 3rd - and was begging for treats in between! With finally having a full belly she's gone back to her normal eating habits. Here she is keeping careful watch over her favorite toy. These days she spends more time laying next to it, or running around with it in her mouth. Only occasionally does she bring it to me so I'll throw it for her to chase after. Now if those darn lightning bugs would stop bugging her when she goes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004