Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has had a so-so week. She had a couple really good days where she wanted to play with her favorite toy (which she is guarding here) and others where all she wanted to do was crawl in my lap and be held. She still has the head tilt from the vestibular syndrome but otherwise is doing good. Her major problem this last week is that I ran out of her Beggin Strips! Sheer horror that when she wakes up there isn't one waiting for her upon her return inside. A horror which she has been very vocal about. I guess I'll be going to Walmart this weekend. She has three of these hard rubber toys but the other two have been abandoned recently in favor of just this one. She'll carry it around in her mouth, thinking she wants to play, only to set it down and lay next to it for a nap. The weather has been a major factor - she hates the heat, and if I was wearing a fur coat, I guess I would too. Her favorite hangout spot is over one of the air conditioning grates. With the temps back up into the mid to high 90's through the next week, I think that's we'll she be all the time and I'll probably be right there with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004