Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Frog of the Day


Midwest - Halloween Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Sorry I'm running late today - I couldn't get the computer to boot up again. I'm afraid one of these days my fiddling with it is not going to work. But in the meantime I thought today's frog might be able to put a spell on it to make sure it works!

This frog collectible is from Midwest of Cannon Falls. There is a name of the artist carved into the back - Eddie. It has a sticker from the purchase place saying that it is called Halloween / Frog on Books. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004