Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Tiddlywinks
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Today has not started out well. The Frog Wrangler was up her normal time but did not want to take her morning pills. She normally take them from my hand - this morning they had to be forced down and that's not pleasant for either one of us. I turn on the water to do my dishes and the water filter on the sink is spraying water sideways out of the sink! I'm kind of afraid to see what's going to happen next!

This frog item is a game of tiddlywinks. It is made of plastic and has no identifying marks as to the maker. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004