Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Frog of the Day


Walmart - Frog Pot Scrubber
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I wasn't sure that I'd be posting this morning. I was awoken at 5:30 this morning with the house shaking! Thunder was really rolling and lightning flashes were lighting up the room like it was mid-day. And it's been that way until about 15 minutes ago. So I'll slip this in quick because they're calling for this to be an all day event for today and into tomorrow. We've also had some good soaking rain which I hopes bring the lawn back to a nice rich green. A few errands to run today but I won't go out when lightning is around - remember, I walk with a metal walker - I'm not into being a lightning rod!

This frog item is a froggy pot scrubber for your kitchen sink. It was purchased at Walmart, and imported by Bradshaw International. It was made in China. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004