Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hallmark - Michigan J. Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
We got a bit more rain here at Frog Central last night. There was some impressive thunder and lightning, but just a few sprinkles. Enough to keep the flowers blooming. The cardinals were out in full force this morning calling to each other with their distinct voice. They just love the hibiscus hedge and spend the mornings jumping all through it. The temps are supposed to be right back up to 90 degrees today and although I have some errands that need running I think I'll hold off for now. You just don't feel like doing anything in this heat - and the Frog Wrangler would agree with me on that. She's taken to laying across the air conditioning grates.

This frog collectible is from Hallmark and is a Keepsake Ornament from 1997. It is Michigan J. Frog. Warner Brothers had him as their mascot for a time but after they dropped him (and shortly thereafter the WB had to merge with another station - coincidence, I think not! LOL) these items became more collectible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004