Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Frog of the Day

I went to the car show yesterday - they had a pretty good turn out. There were about 50 or so cars that ranged from an old Model T to a truck that looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. The temps were in the 90's and really muggy so I didn't stay too long. On the way home I stopped at the new ice cream place that opened up around the corner and got a twist (chocolate/vanilla soft ice cream). It was nice and cold on a hot day. The Frog Wrangler wasn't too pleased with me for leaving her alone but some attention, a treat, and game of tug of war with her toy and she was happy. She won't run after her toys anymore if you throw it, so a half-hearted game of tug of war and then she lays down. The weather finally broke a bit last night - we finally got some much needed rain. A slow and steady rain started about 7 last night and ran through most of the night. It's still hot, but at least not as steamy.

This frog item is a sheet of stickers from Hambly. The stickers are prismatic and is style number P7154 - Mini Rain Forest Frogs. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004