Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Frog of the Day


Metal Frog Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The weekend is here! The Shriner's are putting on a breakfast this morning but I didn't exactly enjoy the last one so decided to make my own bacon and pancakes. The weatherman is calling for rains all day to day and we do need it, but that means the car show will end up getting canceled. If it's not raining around eleven this morning I think I'll make a quick run out to see what's going on. My last section of day lilies has begun to blossom and they are a beautiful orange double ruffle - I'm going to out and get some pictures later today. The Frog Wrangler is pouting a bit today because I forgot to get a picture of her up yesterday so I'll have to put one up later today.

This frog item is handmade in the Philippines of metal and is a frog ornament. I have a number of these metal ornaments and they really are unique. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004