Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Frog of the Day

Last night when I took the Frog Wrangler out there in front of me was the first bloom of my hibiscus! For the next 3 or 4 the whole hedge row along my driveway will be awash in light purple, white, and pinks. It really is a beautiful sight. This morning we had a bit of thunder rolling over (reason I'm late posting) and another 3 minute spat of rain. The rain is doing nothing to alleviate the drought conditions, but it is causing the humidity level to rise to unbearable levels! The Wrangler and I are staying in where it's cool and maybe make some jell-o.

This frog collectible is an ornament from Russ, designed by Kathleen Kelly at her Critter Factory. This is known as Teacher's Pet Frog and is item number 2938. There are a series of three of these ornaments (one is holding an apple, the other a pointer - this one holding a chalkboard) but all I have is this one which I found on eBay some years ago. I do not have a specific date for this item but I do know it is pre-2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004