Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Frog of the Day


Peace Frog Shoe Laces
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I spent yesterday cleaning my office up and getting things organized. My new microwave arrived (thanks AB!) and so I ended up rearranging the kitchen. The temps are back into the 90's today - I'm beginning to feel a little like that movie Groundhog Day. I hope it cools off a little this weekend - it's the big car show here in Tidy Town. I probably make an appearance, mostly because it's the first time of the summer I can get a funnel cake! LOL

This frog item is from Peace Frogs and is a pair of shoe laces with their frog logo. You can check out their items at www.peacefrogs.com. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004