Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Frog of the Day

It is amazing how hot it has gotten here - the temps hit the mid-90's again yesterday and will be there again today. I ran a couple errands yesterday and thought I was going to pass out from the heat. The town roads were empty - no one is going out. I ran to Walmart to pick up a couple items then swung by a pork barbecue that was taking place. I felt sorry for those guys standing over the grill! I almost forgave them that the burger was over-cooked (well, charcoal briquette actually). I came home and joined the Frog Wrangler in staying near the air conditioning grates! Since I've been back from my trip to Frog East I've been enjoying the blooming day lilies. There are a lot more blossoming this year than last and in more colors. Really beautiful.

This frog item is from Sandy Lion Stickers and is a portion of a full sheet of prismatic frog stickers. Yesterday's picture was so small I though I'd just try to get the designs on the stickers - and these prismatic stickers are hard to photograph. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004