Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Frog of the Day


FMI - Frog Stickers
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The weather here was cooler this morning at 5:30 when I took the Frog Wrangler out, but it's soaring back into the mid-90's again today. The fresh cool air felt good for a minute though. I can't believe how light it is at that time. No wonder my neighbor thinks he can haul out his chainsaw at 6 and start hacking away at his trees!

This frog item is more stickers, this time from FMI - Frances Meyer, Inc. of Savannah, Georgia. There are 2 sheets of stickers and it is style number ST 501 - Frogs. The company's website is undergoing construction and at this writing was nothing more than a front page. However, there are plenty of sites that carry their stickers. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004