Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Frog of the Day


Provo Craft - Frog Stickers
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I almost didn't make it this morning - the computer is giving me lots of problems, but finally was willing to boot up. Yesterday I decided to call my lawn guy and tell him not come this week - as I was dialing I turned around to see him doing the lawn. I was a bit ticked off because he knew better. Well, with no rain and now nothing but a sea of brown I don't think he'll have a job for quite a while. I didn't want to cook anything yesterday because it was too hot. Finally I opted for making some pasta. It's supposed to be just as warm today outside so I'll probably have cold leftovers for lunch. There is supposed to be a barbecue at Walmart tomorrow, which is closer than the one two towns over, but with it being so hot I don't know if I'll venture out. On to today's frog.....

This frog item is a sheet of frog stickers from Provo Craft. If you want to check out their website you can go to www.provocraft.com and look at all the stickers and other items they have available. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004