Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hallmark - Frog Stickers
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been really hot and dry here at Frog Central. Today it's supposed to be 92 degrees and I wouldn't be surprised if it's there already! The Frog Wrangler went out this morning and came in panting for all she was worth. She laid across the air conditioning grate and is much more comfortable now. My lawn is totally brown. There has been no rain here in over 2 weeks and there is no relief in sight. I'm calling my lawn guy today and telling him not to bother this weekend - there's no lawn to mow! Today we're going to stay in and stay cool. I wish it would cool off a little for the weekend - there's a free barbecue I'd like to go to, but it's a couple towns over and I don't want to drive in this heat with no air conditioning.

This frog collectible is from Hallmark and is 4 sheets of stickers. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004