Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Frog of the Day


Dan Dee - Valentine Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
So I'm a big icee fan. I often drive over to Burger King just to get one, they are a great relief on these hot days. Last evening I received a smoothie - icee maker from AB and it works great! I was able to make my own icee and now I've got the ice cube trays working overtime. I can hardly wait to get some bananas and strawberries to make a smoothie. Hey, the directions say it can also make milkshakes. On to today's frog, I've got drinks to make.......

This frog item is a plush from Dan Dee and was distributed solely by K-Mart. It is a Valentine's Day Frog. The tag states that it was made by MTY International in China. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004