Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler has me trained so well. She woke me up at six o'clock this morning wanting to go out - which is her normal time. I went back to bed after. At eight o'clock she comes in with her little whine wanting me to get up and give her some attention. So I get up and give her a treat and start making breakfast. I turn around and she is gone. I found her stretched out in the middle of the bed and she's looking at me with a grin that you know she's thinking "It's mine now!"

This frog item is the third and final piece to the Tumbling Frog series from Oriental Trading Company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004