Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Frog of the Day

Yesterday was interesting. I decided to go to breakfast at one of the local restaurants and then grocery shopping. I've seen this restaurant's full page ads in the newspapers and have driven by and seen the parking lot full, which is usually a good sign. Or not. What a dump! I saw a couple flies buzzing around as I went in, but with the door opening and closing that can happen. I didn't realize that I was going to have to fight them for my breakfast! The lone waitress - a fact she lamented loudly to everyone - set the food down and the flies swarmed. I was glad the breakfast buffet was not available - there the flies would have free reign. Live and learn they say. I've lived through the experience - so far - and boy have I learned where to never eat again.......

This frog item is a second in the series of three of tumbling frogs from the Oriental Trading Company. I received these this last month. They are made of resin in China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004