Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Frog of the Day

Sunday morning - last Sunday at this time I was hopping into my car for the 14 hour trip home. The Frog Wrangler and I have had a busy week since. The Wrangler decided yesterday to make up for not eating all week. She had 3 bowls of food yesterday and was looking for more! So this morning I'm heading over to Walmart to do some shopping and get stocked up on some of her favorite treats.

This frog item is distributed by the Oriental Trading Company. It is made in China. This is called Tumbling Frogs and is one of a set of three. Like a number of these figures from China, the frogs are wearing a cowboy hat (I'm beginning to suspect that they think we're all cowboys here in the US!). I received this while I was on vacation last month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004