Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Frog of the Day


CVS - Love Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Every joint is just screaming this morning, making it a tough time to get out of bed. The Frog Wrangler seemed content to sleep in so she slept for the hour it took me to get up. There are no barbecue's listed in the newspaper for this weekend so the Wrangler and I will probably stay inside out of the heat.

This frog item is a plush from MTY International and distributed by CVS. It has a tag that says "Love" so I call it the Love Frog. This item dates to 2002. A cute little plush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004