Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Frog of the Day


Shoebox - Frog Candy Box
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
There is a reprieve in the thunder and lightning for a moment so I can post, but I better keep it short. I was flipping through the channels last night and was glad to see Graham Norton back on BBC - brand new shows. I went to see him several years back in Chicago. By far the funniest and quick witted person. A lot of his show was interaction with the audience - and that's just something you can not rehearse. The Frog Wrangler brought me her toys last evening wanting to play - of course her definition of play these days is to hand it to me and then she'll go lay down leaving me holding a slimy toy. But it's further validation that she's getting better. She still has her wobbly moments but for the most part she's back to her old self. I did say I was going to keep this short, didn't I? On to today's frog.......

This frog item is a candy tin that I received one year for Valentine's day. It is from Shoebox, a division of Hallmark. The front says "Have I TOAD You Lately How Much I Like You!" I don't have a date for this item and I can't remember but I'm sure the candy was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004