Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hallmark - Tad Pole
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I certainly am running late this morning. I think all the upheaval since Sunday finally caught up with me. Thankfully, last night I went to bed happy in the knowledge that the Frog Wrangler is feeling better too - she chowed down on a bowl of her dog food. That was the biggest relief. This morning she was running around and wagging her tail and you could tell she was feeling more herself. The temps here are supposed to be in the 90's today so we'll be staying in and keeping cool - the central air is running!

This frog collectible is the mate to yesterday's frog. This is Tad Pole and he is part of the Bunnies by the Bay series from Hallmark. I don't know the material that this plush is made of but it is very soft. This dates to 2002. If you would like to see more frog items you can search around their website - www.bunniesbythebay.com - the have quite a bit of frog stuff. By the way, the card on this guy says:
Tad Pole says,
"I'm cool - and yet
my love is warm and deep!
Whenever Lily calls my name,
my heart begins to leap!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004