Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Frog of the Day


Beistle - Kiss the Frog Game
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
So I wait around yesterday for my mail to arrive, and at 4:20 pm call the post office and say hey, where's my mail. We don't deliver until you come in and pick up so that we know you're back. It we be nice when I put a hold on the mail they told me this, but no, just that I needed to be here to collect it from the mailman because it will be more than fits in the box. The Frog Wrangler had a really bad day yesterday. All the traveling caught up with her. She had a good night and seems to be a bit steadier on her feet this morning. A couple more days and she will hopefully be back to her old self.

This is a cute little frog item I found while on vacation. It is a party game called Kiss the Frog from the Beistle Company. Blindfolded, you have to place kiss markers on the lips of the frog and the closest wins. This item has a copyright date of 2006 and like I said, I found this while on vacation this last month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004