Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Frog of the Day

I'm home! What a day yesterday - 14 hours on the road! It was mostly overcast which kept things cooler - the highest temp we hit was 73 degrees. So the Frog Wrangler, other than being upset that I took up too much of her front seat, slept most of the ride. We arrived at about ten last night and just walked in the door, turned on the air conditioner, and crawled into bed. So this morning I've already started unpacking the car. Saturday afternoon mom and I went to a great maple syrup place and I got a gallon - so guess what I made this morning - pancakes! Today is going to busy with grocery shopping, mail, and newspapers.

This frog item is from New Creative Enterprises and is from their Mini Sculpts line and is their Froggie. The packaging says that it is a colorful accent for your mailbox, yard or window. This item dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004