Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Frog of the Day

Today is going to be a very busy day - packing the car and doing all those last minute things before hopping in the car and heading to Frog Central. There will be no posting tomorrow but I plan on being back to my normal routine on Monday. Have a good rest of the weekend and we'll see you on the flip side.

This frog item is a card I received for Valentine's Day. It was made by Hallmark and reads:
Just for you, son ---
The world's first hopping valentine!
Hoppy Heart Day!
Love Ya!

It has springy crepe paper center for legs. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004