Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Frog of the Day


Light Up Frog Key Chain
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been a busy morning this morning - and a hot one too! The temps today are supposed to be in the low 90's. The air conditioner is running full time to keep it cool in the house. I've been working with my mom on inventory control for her Avon business. I'm hoping to get most of it finished today - good thing I stayed an extra couple of days!

This frog item is a second in the set of Light Up Key Chains. The first in the set was posted yesterday. This one is yellow and black in color and works the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004