Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I can't believe it's Friday again already. The Frog Wrangler and I took a ride yesterday down to DQ so she could get a small ice cream. She hasn't been feeling the best and I know she really likes a frozen treat. I can tell when she's not feeling well because she leans against me constantly. She just want to be petted or better yet, to crawl up into my lap and just put her head on my shoulder and whine. Here she is leaning up against me and rather annoyed that I snapped her picture rather than pet her! I'm keeping a close on her and giving her lots of attention - that usually perks her up and in a couple days she should be back to her old self. In the meantime, she'll take naps while laying across my feet to be sure I don't move without her. Much like she did when I first got her 14 years ago and the reason she go the name Shadow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004