Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Today really got away from me and the next thing I know it's 10 p.m.! The Frog Wrangler has had a much better week this last week. She has been eating like there is no tomorrow and has gained back all the weight she lost while she was sick. The last couple evenings the Wrangler has had her work cut out for her - the lightning bugs are out and she's sure she should round them up! A light flashes and she goes running, the light goes out and another flashes somewhere else and off she goes again. With her getting older she's not willing to put up with it for too long before she just wants to come back in and lay across the air conditioning grate. You can tell she's really peeved with those flashes of lights though and as soon as she rests up I'm sure she'll be ready to go back out.... maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004