Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Frog Clip Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Running late this morning - went out shopping this morning and hit all the stores. Found a new froggy game at the dollar store that I'll put up soon. It's fun to go around the old stomping grounds where I grew up and to see that basically nothing has changed. The weather moderated a bit and the Frog Wrangler wants to sit in front of an open window to keep track of everyone going by.

This frog collectible is another of my ornaments from Christopher Radko and it is a Frog Clip Ornament. It is style number 970100 and dates to 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004