Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Frog of the Day


Red Hat Frog Lady Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Another fine day at Frog East - the temps were a very mild 40 something this morning. Even the Frog Wrangler was cold, snuggling up to me and burying her nose under my chin - and when you're sound asleep, that wakes you up quickly! Today is a clean up day of all the little projects we've had going on here. Tomorrow we'll pack up and then friday we'll be back on the road home to Frog Central. The time has flown.

This frog item is another in the set of what I'm calling the Red Hat Frog Lady Ornaments. This is the last one of that set. She is playing a trumpet. These ornaments came packaged in a box that says they were made in China. I do not have any further information on this set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004