Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Frog of the Day


Metal Door Bell Cover
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day. We went to the cemetary to place flowers and pay our respects. The road there and back winds along a small creek and on the way home I saw a beautiful heron standing in the water. After some good BBQ, it was time to rest and relax. Today it's back to being busy.....

This frog item is a metal door bell cover. The box has a made in China sticker on it, other than that I have no information about this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004