Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Frog of the Day


LS Arts - Frog Quartet
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Went to a chicken barbeque yesterday - very tasty! Today I'm having my Charlie Brown moment - getting my haircut from my dad, who is a barber. (Trivia - Charlie Brown's father was a barber). It's supposed to rain today and tomorrow. Hope that your Memorial Day has a bit better weather.

I won't be blogging tomorrow - Have a good, safe, and fun Memorial Day and I'll see you back here tuesday morning.

This frog set is from LS Arts and is called Frog Quartet. Unfortunately one of the little guys came with his musical instrument broken off - so it's more of a trio. This set has a Made in China stamp on the box. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004