Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hallmark - Mistletoad
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Today everyone is feeling a bit better - hurray! The temps yesterday reached about 80 but then a thunderstorm came through and cooled things back off into the 60's. It's kind of weird after living for so long on the flat land of Illinois amongst the cornfields to look out and see mountains again. I'm into the last week of my vacation and am starting to think of the long drive home. With the jump in the gas prices since I've been here I'm beginning it might be cheaper to stay!

This frog collectible is from Hallmark and is called Mistletoad. This is a Keepsake Ornament Miniature from 2002. It is very tiny - only about an inch or two tall (which creates some challenges photographing!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004