Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Frog of the Day


A Night On Broadway Silk Tie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Yesterday afternoon I decided to practice my gymnastics and today I'm as sore as can be (an inside joke for those that know me - I walk with a walker). I stood up and got my feet entangled in the chair I was sitting in and lost my balance and down I went. My knee decided it didn't like that and went on vacation without me for the rest of the day! Today I'm back in the groove of things and if I lived closer I'd take on Frogway!

This frog collectible item is a silk tie from the Gallery Collection by Christine Desiree. The design is by David Kelly. The tie is 100 percent silk. The frog is hanging onto a lamp post that reads Frog on a Hot Tin Roof. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004