Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Froggy Google
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Another very cold day - all of 48 degrees this morning! Last evening I decided to make a meatloaf to give mom a break - she's been cooking all the meals. It turned out pretty good. I hadn't had it in quite a long time and it tasted good. The pan was almost empty so I guess it went over ok. This morning was a mad rush to get the car to the garage - my cruise control stopped working and with a long trip back to Frog Central coming up I really need that to work. It makes the long stretches of highway a bit more bearable. I've been taking some pictures of the Frog Wrangler - and I can't wait to share some when I get back.

This frog collectible is another from my collection of Christopher Radko ornaments and it is called Froggy Google. It is reminiscent of a child's pull toy. It is style number 1012010 and has the 20th Anniversary Red Tag on it. I purchased it this year, 2007, but it dates to 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004