Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Frog O' My Heart
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been really cool here at Frog East - I wish I brought a sweater sometimes! I forgot that temps here in the 70's constitutes a heat wave. And the temps this last week have been far from that - only into the 50's yesterday. Yesterday was a quiet day for the Frog Wrangler and me - we spent a bit of time alone and the Wrangler really needed that. She's feeling much better and well rested. Wish I did - today I've been playing lets see how many stairs we can do - and that's not easy with a walker!

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Frog O' My Heart. It is style number 980280 and dates to 1998. This is the full size version - there is also a "gem" version which is much smaller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004