Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Never Been Kissed
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Yesterday mom and I went out to a Mexican restaurant and had a great meal. This little area is finally starting to get some good ethnic restaurants! The Frog Wrangler is feeling sick with an upset stomach and so looking for a bit more attention - if that's possible. It's a bit cold here today so I'm not sure if we'll make it to the local farmer's market or not. I knew I should have packed my winter jacket!

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Never Been Kissed. It is style number 01-0545-0 and dates to 2001. I haven't done a side by side comparison, but it looks like some of the Kermit ornaments that I've posted here in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004