Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frogs on a Mirror
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was a very cool night here at Frog East and it felt good after some of the hot temperatures. It rained quite a bit but the Frog Wrangler goes out under a canopy of trees so she didn't get wet. I've received some inquiries about my dad and his accident. He's doing better, healing well, and eating lots of cookies - Thanks AB!

This frog collectible is a hand-blown glass frog mother and tadpole on a mirrored base. It is labeled as made in China and has an item number of ESD-37. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004