Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Just Trust Me Gem
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Over 10,000 visits to the site! I love the weekly printout I get of where people are logging in from and it amazes me to see Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden, Japan, China, Australia, etc. I'm glad that you like my little corner of the blogosphere. For all you frog collectors out there, it's time to have you send me some pictures of your favorite frog or of your collection. I'll post them here so we can all enjoy them!

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Just Trust Me Gem. The Little Gems Collection are smaller ornaments, most just 3 or 4 inches high. This frog is holding a heart that says Kiss Me. Item number 1011150.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004