Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Polly Wiggles Gem
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Yesterday was a quiet day for the most part. I may be taking a little vacation but the rest of the family has to go on with their jobs, etc. So the Frog Wrangler and I had a little down time for some relaxation and the Wrangler took a day long nap!

This frog item is from Christopher Radko and is the second Polly Wiggles Gem that I have. This one has a different coloring of a dark purple and blue. It is style number 1010809.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004