Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Dream Hopper
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I forgot to tell you all that before I left for vacation I uploaded enough pictures of my collection to last through the time I'll be here. I decided that this would be a good time to list some more of my Radko Collection - so they will indeed be predominate over the course of this next month. Dad was broadsided on his motorcycle by a motorist the day before I started out for Frog East - thankfully mostly ok except now he's beautiful shade of purple from head to toe. I wonder if I could paint a couple walls back at Frog Central that color - I better get him over to the color matching center quick!

This frog item is from Christopher Radko and is called Dream Hopper. I bet he's the king of all dreams - sitting on his throne and wearing that crown. His style number is 02-00120 and he dates to 2002. I know I've stressed before the care of your Radko Ornaments - do not wash with water as the paint will come off, it's water soluable, and be careful storing them - no attic or basement. You don't want to display them in direct sunlight either or they will fade. They are a lot of fun to collect and with a little care will last you a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004