Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Jeremiah
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been a late start to the day today! But I guess that's how it goes when you're on vacation. It's been really hot and humid here at Frog East, but thankfully the nights cool off quite a bit. I might be singing a different tune come Sunday morning since the temp is supposed to drop to 30 degrees Saturday night!

This frog collectible ornament is from Christopher Radko and is called Jeremiah. This is a rather large ornament. Style number 96-201-0 and dates to 1996.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004