Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Froggy Child
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well, it was a very long drive but made it here to Frog East. The Frog Wrangler and I were both rather tired last night so after unpacking the car and a little chit-chat with the family it was off to bed. Lots of things to keep up busy here and the Wrangler is having fun trying to keep track of it all.

Today's frog is special to me because it was the very first Radko I purchased. It is called Froggy Child and style number 910261. This ornament made a recent appearance as one of Christopher Radko's favorite ornaments for his 20th Anniversary Collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004