Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Froggy Sparkle
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well, it's about quarter to six and my bags are packed and I'm down to the final checklist before leaving. The Frog Wrangler and I are headed east for vacation. Most of yesterday was spent getting all the last minute things done. It's supposed to be good weather for traveling and say a prayer that everything goes alright. We'll see you tomorrow - much later in the day!

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Froggy Sparkle. It is number 1012820 and was made in Germany. I purchased this last year, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004