Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Bottle Stopper
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler and I spent most of yesterday relaxing and unwinding from Friday's trip north. The Wrangler had spent the day in doggy day care and it tired her out. I had to wake her up yesterday when it was time to go out, she dragged and couldn't wait to get back inside where she'd curl up and go right back to sleep. And it looks like the trend is continuing today....

This frog wants your drink! This is a glass bottle stopper (top part is glass, the stopper part is plastic). It is made in China. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004